Feste Food Village
Time: 5.30pm – 11.00pm
Location: Bass’ Recreation Ground
With some of the best street food and drinks from around the world you’ll be spoilt for choice.
- Speedough Pizza & Churromania – Festé friend Symeon will be serving his delicious stone baked pizzas, made to order. He will also be creating freshly made churros with a rich dipping chocolate sauce.
- Falcon Food & Spirits – The ladies from Falcon will return again this year, but this time in Bella, their specially converted vintage caravan where they’ll serve sparkling wine, artisan spirits and craft ciders & beers.
- The Bus Bar Co. – Matt will once again be bringing his beautiful red double decker bus to keep you refreshed with a variety of delicious alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Coffee On The Hoof – Welcoming Sarah to her second Festé, where she’ll be serving beautiful barista made, ethically traded espresso coffee along with gorgeous cakes, homemade using fresh natural ingredients from local suppliers.
- Somtam Street Food – We also welcome the lovely Thanya and her team to Festé for the first time, you definitely won’t want to miss her delicious, authentic Thai street food.
- 63 Islands – Emma-Louise is passionate about her food and aims to cook good quality street food, letting people know there is more to Caribbean cooking than jerk chicken. 63 Islands looks to celebrate the diversity of Caribbean food and broaden perceptions on what it’s really all about. Welcome to Festé Emma-Louise!
- The Split Screen Coffee Co. – Jen’s gorgeous seasonal homemade cakes and goodies, along with delicious fresh coffee are more than enough to draw the crowds, but served out of the very beautiful Split Screen VW Campervan, May, we know their first time at Festé will be a memorable one.
- Deckards – The boys from Deckards will be bringing a unique offering to feed our Festé fans. Nico and Declan are inspired by pop culture, the name comes from the film Blade Runner, and they’ll be serving up the most amazing burgers and baos you’ve ever tasted….these are not your ordinary burgers!
- The Hop & Hoof – Emma and her team will be joining the Festé Food Village in their gorgeous converted horse box to serve up draught lager, wines and spirits.